This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hello my dear bloggers. Well another beautiful day here in Cooper,Texas. It was 70 degrees and it is going to be nice tomorrow also. Cool in the mornings and evenings and nice the rest of the day.

I just had to post my Beautiful Quilt that my Sweet Awesome adopted daughter Ashley made for me, her Sweet Mom Becky and Sweet Grandma Janie helped her make it for me. I absolutely Love it and I have it sitting in the living room so I can see it every day!  I made friends with Ashley and her and her Wonderful Family took me in as part of their family and I just Love them to pieces.

I hope every one is having a great evening and will have a wonderful week-end.
Blessings to you all til my next posting.
Hugs !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment