This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Burrrrrr !!!!!

Hello every one, it is cold here in Cooper,Texas and it is time to get out the blankets, sweaters and every things else to keep warm.   Time to lite the fireplaces or wood burning stoves and make it nice and cozy in your home.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and it will be time to get the pumpkin pies and cookies and all the other wonderful spices to fill your home going in the oven.  Candles flickering, and the cozy warm feeling of the fireplaces or wood burning stoves burning. I hope every one is staying warm and safe this winter that is upon us, some places have snow and it is really cold. Be safe and stay warm where you live!

Blessing to You All !



                               

No comments:

Post a Comment