This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Winter of 2010

Hi every one it is cold here in Cooper,Texas today, we had a storm last night and now it is windy and very cool. Cool enough for sweatshirts and sweatpants....

Just wanted to share some of our Winter pictures of 2010, we had lots of snow and was really surprised because we were told Cooper never gets snow... :-) Well last year we did get lots of it!
It was beautiful but it was very cold, and the snow lasted for a few days and the neighbor boys and our next door neighbor made a snowman in our front yard, they had a lot of fun!
Waiting to see what this winter will bring us, I will be posting pictures if we have lots of snow this year.

I am staying in the house where it is warm and cozy drinking my flavored coffee..
Hope each and every one of you are staying warm if it is cold where you live, and that you are enjoying your coffee or hot cider!

Til my next post I hope every one is staying warm and cozy ;-)
Blessing to Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment