This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll

Happy Fall Ya'll, hope every one is enjoying their Fall Season where ever you live. It hasn't made it to Texas not sure if it is ever going to get here. lol! Just been trying to get some things finished and making candles...

I had a wonderful birthday Sunday with my family, wish my son and his family could have been here also, they live in St Louis. I sure miss them! Just wanting to get decorating for Fall but since the weather isn't Fall weather it wouldn't seem like it if I went ahead and decorated for it.:-)Waiting for my favorite flavored coffee to come out and it hasn't yet, I need to find some of Pumpkin Spice... Yum!! I love that flavor.Winter is going to be here before our Fall decided to show up lol!
I sure hope every one will have a great week and when I finish up on some of my projects I will be posting them for you too see. So enjoy and til next time, Blessings to All!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CELIA!!!! Glad to hear you had a wonderful day!

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete