This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Beautiful Day

What a wonderful Saturday this is here in Texas, it is 80 degrees and really nice. Downtown Cooper Texas is having it s Chigger Festival, I haven't gone yet there are lots of people there There are suppose to be over 109 venders, I was going to try and sell my candles there again but I just didn't have time to get ready for it. May be next year I can do the Festival.

Hope every one is doing good today and enjoying the weather you are having where you live. I know some of my facebook friends are having cold weather and it is raining and very cold. Not sure what our winter is going to bring for us. Last year we had lots of snow and that surprised us..:-)
Well my blogger friends I must leave for now and try to get some things accomplished today if I can, it is way too nice to be inside here.

Wishing every one a very Blessed Day today til next time Y'all  Happy Blogging!


Have a Blessed Day Every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment