This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Another Day

Hello every one. I haven't been on my blog for a few days, I have still been painting the outside of our house and today I decided to take a paint break. I have  been helping my husband with things that he wanted to finish up! 
Since I am new to doing a blog I do not know how to do somethings for the blog, and I have had some wonderful help from two Awesome Friends! I just want to THANK them so much for helping me.:-) Hopefully I can make my blog a blog friends want to come and visit and have fun reading.
I am almost finished with my painting and then I can get busy and get some new candles and tarts made, and then I will be posting pictures of what I have made.
I hope every one is having  wonderful Fall weather where you live, it is still hot here in Texas and I am hoping soon it will cool down to Fall weather so I can start decorating for the Fall....
So til my  next blog happy blogging every one :-)   

No comments:

Post a Comment