This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Wednesday

Today is another beautiful day here in Texas. Trying to get some projects finished so I can post them and then I can add some of my candles for every one to see. We are suppose to have some rain here this week-end and cool off some,but the  weather is still hot and it doesn't seem like Fall here yet. Sure hope it gets here soon I want to start decorating and baking pumpkin Bread, pies, cookies and all the wonderful goody's that make your house smell really good! Well, I guess I need to get myself busy so I can get some things finished, I will be back on soon and hopefully can post some pictures of my candles! So til next time Ya'll have a great Wednesday! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Just stopped by to check out your blog. It is starting to look awesome!

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete