This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Branson Trip in May 2011

In May my best friend Peggy and I  took a trip to Branson Mo and we had so much fun! We shopped and saw two awesome shows, shopped some more. Peggy was in awwww...with all the mountains because she had never been to Branson before. I use to live in St Louis and had already been to Branson so I knew what is was going to be like, it has changed a lot since I was there with my husband. There was lots to do and I think we did it all! :-)

We stayed in a really neat Hotel that looked like a Windmill and it faced the strip! The weather was hot there and it rained one day we were there but we still had a really good time.
I will post more pictures later.
Til my next post hoping every one will have a great day and be safe and stay warm if you are having cold weather where you live.

Have a Very Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment