This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving

Hello every one haven't been on in awhile have been really busy getting my house in order for the Holidays. My son came down last week to help me paint the outside of my house and it looks awesome.Mike did a fantastic job...... I also got to see two of my grand sons, they are 4 yr old twins.

Boy it is the Holiday season again and as usual I am not ready for it..:-)  I do have all my Thanksgiving dinner food ready to fix and it is going to smell so good here on Thanksgiving Day!

I sure hope every one is going to have a Wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. I am so thankful to be able to be with my family for the Holidays.

Every one have a Blessed Holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment