This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

This is me at 2 years old. I won a baby contest:)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Prayers for Vickie

Hello all my blogger friends, it has been awhile since I posted it has been so hectic with the holidays and getting ready for everything.

I found out tonight that my very Sweet and Dear Friend  Vickie (that I have adopted  as my daughter) was put in ICU in NC with blood clots in her lungs and legs.So would every one please say a pray for her and her family?  She is a really sweet and kind hearted sweetheart and would do any thing for any one that needed help. So now she needs your prayers that she will get better and the Drs can get rid of the blood clots that she has.

Thank You and God Bless every one for sending your prayers to her and her family  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment